Azimio la Umoja leader Raila Odinga has been spotted in a unique regalia ahead of his anticipated announcement to his supporters.
Raila is expected to announce a new move after the eruption of his 14-day ultimatum which he had given the William Ruto’s administration to improve the cost of living.
Odinga had also demanded the opening of IEBC servers for the scrutiny by the Azimio Team, over the allegations that their votes were stolen after the 2022 General elections.
Among Raila’s reasons for calling for mass action are;
– High cost of living
– Over taxation
– Importation of GMOs
– Alleged attempt by Kenya Kwanza to singlehandedly constitute IEBC
– Victimization of the ‘Cherera 4’ IEBC Commissioners
– Alleged Judicial capture
– Accumulation of all powers by Ruto
– A tribal regime
– Creation of unconstitutional office of spouses and daughters
– The tribalization of civil service through target sacking
– Murder of ICC witnesses cannot relieve anyone of crimes against humanity
– Grabbing of public land
– Alleged Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua’s mismanagement of relief food when he was a District Officer (DO)
– Declaration of the Government as a company with selected shareholders